Thursday, September 10, 2009

My mother says...

I'm heading into the last six weeks of my degree - a Bachelor of Creative Arts. 'What are you going to do next year?' I hear you say.

Good question...

I have no idea. Well, I actually have lots of ideas. But who wants to listen to them? I can't even be bothered listening to them.

One of my teachers told me the other day to start a blog. I'm pretty sure it's just going to be youtube videos and lists. I'm guessing most of these videos will be musical theatre related, or people falling out of trees, or three-year-olds dancing to HAIR. Deal.

I have this wild dream of promoting businesses, and somehow they will find me and sponsor me for some crazy reason. I'll make their product awesome, after all. The thing is, most of the businesses or sites that I will post are pretty awesome anyway. Unlucky... Gimme that sponsorship!

I found a pattern for a blazer today, and I want to make it. I know that I wont. I could, it may even be a summer project. But I'm rather lazy with most things. We'll see... What just happened?

My mother says girls with short hair will never be happy. Or they are just lesbians...

Totes...

No comments:

Post a Comment